GET FREE BUSINESS ADVICE From Experienced Mentors
- Provide expertise & practical "know-how"
- Help you optimize your business plans
- Troubleshoot new strategies & ideas
- Offer you proven business tools
- Become your trusted small business advisor
- And more!
Mentors are available to participate in remote mentoring sessions via phone, email, and video.
SCORE IMPACT 2021
NEW BUSINESSES STARTED
Small business owners who receive three or more hours of mentoring report higher revenues and increased growth.
5 Simple Steps to SCORE Mentoring:
Identify your small business needs and desired support.
Request a SCORE Mentor as your advisor to small business success.
Schedule a mentoring session with your assigned SCORE mentor
Set goals for your small business with guidance from your SCORE mentor.
Work with your SCORE mentor through the life of your business.
WHY CHOOSE SCORE?
- SCORE provides confidential business advice through our network of 10,000 volunteer business experts.
- Since SCORE is a nonprofit resource partner of the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), our mentoring services are free, regardless of the number of times you visit a mentor.
- You can meet with one or several mentors via email, video, phone or online chat.
- Our mentors are experienced in all aspects and stages of business development, whether you’re thinking of starting a business or growing your existing company.
Three Easy Ways to Find Your Mentor
To easily find a SCORE small business mentor that best fits your goals and needs, use one of these three ways to get connected.
Entrepreneurs Succeed with SCORE Mentors
What is better than one very passionate, forward-thinking entrepreneur working to make a business highly successful? How about two very passionate, forward-thinking entrepreneurs working on your business ownership goals? That is what SCORE offers to all small business owners: mentors who work alongside entrepreneurs to realize their small business ownership dreams.
See how SCORE mentors have made a difference for other small business owners like you.
Pazit Pen-Ezri takes a new product prototype to full distribution in 300 Babies R Us stores and on Amazon.com with the support of a SCORE mentor.Read Success Story
Home Base Spirits
Alexandra and Samantha Blatteis craft a successful startup business in the craft spirits industry.Read Success Story
Reginald Quarles expands his tea shop and catches the eye of local media as his business grows.Read Success Story
Friends Interpreting Services LLC
Alice Anne Friends lands General Services Administration (GSA) vendor certification to provide ASL services to federal agencies.Read Success Story
Corning Opera House Cultural Center
De Heaton connects her community to the arts and to each other.Read Success Story
Vermont Tortilla Company
April & Azur Moulaert focus on what they know & create a local organic tortilla company that is making it big in the culinary world.Read Success Story