This workshop will give you the skills to take those first critical steps in starting a successful business:
- Understand the different business entities and choose the best one for your business.
- Understand how to properly license your business in Florida.
- Select the correct insurance for your business.
- Understand the options for financing your business.
If you have ever thought about starting your own business, we have a FREE four part series in January that will guide you through all of the key elements of turning that dream into a reality. Also consider this series if you already have a business that could use a boost.
This series is perfect for aspiring and emerging business owners. The presenters have decades of business experience in the topics they teach. Our goal is to provide you with the background you need to get started on the path to success, even during these COVID-challenged times. Our Essentials of Starting a Business Curriculum is being offered Saturday mornings in January and includes:
- ESB1 - Creating a Quick Business Plan - Jan 8th
- ESB2 - Successfully Starting Your Business - Jan 15th
- ESB3 - Successfully Marketing Your Business - Jan 22nd
- ESB4 - Managing Finances for a New Business - Jan 29th
Please register for the other segments (ESB1, ESB3, and ESB4) by going to https://northcentralflorida.score.org/content/take-workshop-77
We encourage you to take all of them but you can select specific topics if you prefer. Optionally, you will also find it helpful to line up a free SCORE mentor to guide you as you go through the series. You can sign up for a mentor at https://northcentralflorida.score.org/find-mentor-69 .